For the full grant description, click here.
Employer Eligibility Criteria:
Any New Jersey based company who is in good standing with the State, can offer a structured
learning experience as detailed above, and the ability to comply with the requirements of the
grant. Priority will be given to employers in STEM, and NJ key industry sectors. For reference,
please visit NJ key industry sectors.
Other eligibility requirements include:
• The employer must be located in New Jersey
• The employer must identify as a for-profit corporation, non-profit organization, not-forprofit organization, or small business
• The employer must be willing to provide an educational internship experience that fosters
the skills necessary to succeed in the employer's industry
• The employer must have or be willing to create a NJSTART account (this is how funding
will be disbursed). Please make sure to verify your address in the NJSTART system. New
employers should consider registering as an ACH vendor to avoid disbursement delays
• The employer must designate a point of contact(s) for communication and supervision
• The employer must provide an internship description for each internship type by the
Applications will be reviewed for completeness and eligibility. It should be noted that OSHE, in
administering this grant program will not serve as a matching intermediary between employers
and potential interns.
Additionally, employers will have the opportunity to register for one of the following 30
minute webinars to learn more. The webinars will provide information on the program,
including program priorities and application requirements
December 20, 2023 at 1:00 p.m.
January 4, 2024 at 10:00 a.m.